We are happy to announce that we are open!
We have made some changes to ensure that we operate under strict adherence to CDC guidelines in order to keep everyone as safe and comfortable as possible. See below to find out what you can expect at your next appointment.
We are so excited to see you and thank you in advance for your loyalty, patience, understanding, and cooperation.
What to Expect When You Arrive
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment. Call (813) 367-1915 to let us know when you have arrived.
- One of our employees will bring any necessary paperwork to your car for you to review and sign. These will include any consent forms as well as COVID-19 declaration that you are asymptomatic. Your temperature will also be taken at this time.
- If you have any symptoms, treatment must be denied.
- Co-payments, procedural fees, or any other patient financial responsibilities will be processed over the phone before or immediately following the treatment. No cash or check payments will be accepted.
- Please be aware, only the patient with a scheduled appointment will be allowed to enter our facility. NO EXCEPTIONS CAN BE ALLOWED. If you need special assistance please let our staff know before you arrive.
- When we are ready to prepare you for your treatment, we will contact you by call and/or text.
- When entering the facility, we ask that you wear a face covering and sanitize or wash your hands. We ask that social distancing be observed with the exception of during your procedure. Our beverage station will be closed and there will be no one allowed to sit in the waiting room.
- All of our staff and providers will be wearing masks and face shields for everyone’s safety.
- Upon completion of your procedure, follow up appointments will be made in the treatment room by the provider or medical staff.
- We will be disinfecting each room after every procedure.
We are offering curbside pickup for any of our skin care products while supplies last.
UVC Light: Clean, Safe and Sterile Air in our Office
Safe Clean Room Advances at Dr. Scheiner’s Office
Powerful Natural Sanitizer: How do We Make It?
Book your complimentary virtual discovery session here
Email Toni Bagnasco-Fischetto at [email protected]
Stay safe and we’ll see you very soon!