Cosmetic Practice Administrator
- Attended the State University of New York at Farmingdale
- Medical professional since 2006
- Practice Administrator for Dr. Scheiner
Certified Ophthalmic Technician
- 35 years experience in Eyelid and Facial Plastic Surgery and Ophthalmology
- 20 years managing an Oculoplastic and Ophthalmic Ambulatory Surgery Center
- 9 years experience in Cosmetic and Laser Rejuvenation Procedures
Cosmetic Ophthalmic Technician
Licensed Aesthetician | Certified Oncology Aesthetician
- Over 28 years experience with a background in plastic surgical skin care
- Certified oncology aesthetician
- Facilitator at the H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center for the American Cancer Society’s Look Good Feel Better program
- Inaugural President of the Society of Plastic Surgical Skin Care Specialists from 1994-1996 and continues to remain active in the Society
Regional Account Executive | Sales & Marketing
- Attended University of South Florida
- Over 10 years Business Development/Sales experience within the medical and aesthetics/cosmetic industries
- 7 years experience recruiting healthcare professionals and account management within the healthcare industry across the U.S.
- Avid Cyclist and Volunteer for the Southeast German Shorthaired Pointer Rescue Group
Certified Nurse Practitioner | Cosmetic Medicine
- Master of Science degree in Nursing from the University of Tampa
- Proficient in Sciton Broad Band Light and NDYag laser treatments.
- Member of the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners.
- Volunteers with the Muscular Dystrophy Association