We have a choice of two programs available for our out-of-town and out-of-country patients that allow you to have Laser Eyelid and Facial Plastic Surgery with Adam J. Scheiner and recover right here in beautiful Tampa Bay, Florida. We work very closely with you prior to your arrival and follow your recovery process closely, whether you are here with us or back at home. Come experience what Tampa Bay has to offer you and your family, with our warm weather, beautiful beaches and many attractions for you to enjoy.
Click here to watch our video with Practice Administrator Toni Bagnasco-Fischetto. She’ll show you the steps to follow to Reveal. Restore. Reclaim™ your natural beauty.
Step 1: Consultation
- Fly in for a consultation. This would be preferred, but we realize it may be difficult due to time and cost constraints.
- Virtual Consultation. If a Fly-In Consultation Is Not Possible, for your convenience, we offer Virtual Consultations.
To begin your Virtual Consultation we ask for you to complete the New Patient Application. Once completed, your information will be sent to our secured and encrypted site for your protection and privacy. Once received, Dr. Scheiner will make an estimated assessment for treatment and one of our Cosmetic Coordinators will contact you for a phone consultation to discuss your custom rejuvenation plan and an estimate of costs. The cost will vary by the procedure you desire, and the complexity of your individual case.
Step 2: Scheduling
Your surgery date is first selected and then your pre-operative date is scheduled, typically 1 to 2 days prior to the surgery date based on Dr. Scheiner’s recommendations.
A non-refundable deposit is collected with the final payment being due in full two weeks prior to the surgical date. A pre-operative packet will be emailed or if you prefer, mailed with pre-operative information and informed consents for your review. We will review the paperwork and any related questions prior to or at the pre-operative appointment.
The pre-operative appointment typically will last 2 hours. During this appointment, we will finalize your custom rejuvenation plan, review pre/postoperative care, take pre-operative photos, and schedule your post-operative appointments.
Any lab work or diagnostic testing will be coordinated prior to arrival.
Step 3: Surgery
Performed at Tampa Eye and Specialty Surgery Center, a fully accredited outpatient surgical center, under the care of board certified anesthesia doctors.
Our center is located next door to our building. Due to the anesthesia, you will need a driver. If you do not have one, we can assist you with transportation and home health care arrangements.
Step 4: Recovery
Depending on your surgery, plan on staying in the Tampa Bay area up to 14 days, Dr. Scheiner will see you post-operatively every two to four days following surgery.
Step 5: Virtual Follow-Up Appointments
We will arrange standard follow-up appointments via phone and or email with most patients sending post-operative photographs for review prior to the follow-up phone appointments.
VIP Concierge and Amenities Packages Available Upon Request
Our job is to make you feel at home. While our first concern is the utmost in medical care, our concierge team will be happy to coordinate a comfortable relaxing stay here for you while in Tampa.
Your wish is our command.
From chauffeur service to a personal chef, we have you covered. If the need arises, our concierge associates will handle your errands and shopping and pharmacy needs. In addition, we have an in-house after Surgery Care team with over 15 years experience assisting those with one-on-one personal care. We can adjust to your schedule to check in on you periodically or stay with you overnight.
Just take a look at our menu of services and see all the possibilities.
R & R (Rejuvenation & Restoration) Amenities Menu:
- Fly In Services – Our team will coordinate your travel and accommodations including your transportation to and from the private or commercial Tampa airports.
- Private Chauffeur or Armored Car Services – Need to get somewhere? We are here to help. Our chauffer driven luxury vehicles will get you wherever you need to be at any time. Personal security protection is also available with this service.
- Personal Chef Prepared Meals – It’s important that we keep you well nourished. Our chef only uses 100% organic grown foods. The menu will surely entice your palate. We offer a daily meal plan with snacks as well. All diet specifications are welcomed.
- In Home After Procedure Care – With over 15 years in post surgery care experience, our after surgery caretakers will be available to stay with you for 24 hour care or for limited amounts of time in 2-6 hours shift increments. She will assist in changing dressings, soakings—truly whatever makes you most comfortable depending on your selected procedure.
- Errand Services – Personal Shopping & Errand Services are available during your entire stay. We are prepared to accommodate your every need. 2 hour, 5 hour or a la carte plans available. We are happy to pick up your pharmacy needs, groceries, personal items, and much more. Just think of us as your own personal assistant while in town!
- Hair Stylist & Make up Consultant Services
- Personal Trainer/Pilates/Yoga Private Sessions
- Style & Wardrobe Consultants available for the “new you” as well.
We have established relationships with several hotels conveniently located within minutes from the airport and our office. The hotel selections below are recommendations only. Please be sure to ask for the preferred rates for Dr. Scheiner.
Homewood Suites by Hilton
5325 Avion Park Drive
Tampa, Florida 33607
*Click the link below to book in one of our Studio Suites. You’ll receive a discounted rate AND the following complimentary concessions:
(From 1/1/20 thru 4/30/20: 1-6 nights $229 per night, plus taxes; 7-13 nights $189 per night, plus taxes; 14-29 nights $179 per night, plus taxes; 30+ nights $165 per night plus taxes. From 05/01/20 thru 12/31/20: 1-6 nights $179 per night, plus taxes; 7-13 nights $169 per night, plus taxes; 14-29 nights $159 per night, plus taxes; 30+ nights $139 per night, plus taxes.)
- Complimentary Hot Breakfast Daily
- Complimentary Evening Reception Mon-Thurs (Featuring hot dinner buffet and beer/wine)
- Complimentary Airport Shuttle
- Complimentary Grocery Shopping Service (can also pick up items on your checklist provided by Dr. Scheiner)
- (6) Complimentary Round Trips to Tampa Eye Clinic (to be arranged one week prior)
- Pet Friendly (fee applies)
- Hilton Honors
- Complimentary High Speed Internet
- Same day laundry service and guest laundry facility
Guest Room Accommodations:
- Rooms Featuring separate living and sleeping areas with full-sized sleeper sofa
- Well equipped full-sized kitchens
- Room service available from adjoining sister hotels
Sailport Waterfront Suites
2506 N. Rocky Point Drive
Tampa, FL 33607
*When booking reservations please mention Dr. Scheiner so the hotel associates can quickly find your preferred rate:
(January 1, 2020 – March 31 2020: $154; April 1, 2020 – December 31 2020: $109; rates subject to applicable taxes; Booking code TEC (Tampa Eye Clinic))
- High-Speed Wireless Internet Access
- Early Check-In/Late Check-Out (subject to availability)
- Complimentary Airport Shuttle (Tampa International: 7:00am-11:00pm)
- Area Complimentary Shuttle (Rocky Point Area)
- Big Bamboo Bayside-Poolside Bar & Grill
- Complimentary Covered Parking
- On-Site Laundry Facilities/Valet Dry Cleaning Service
- Lobby Computer with Internet Access and Printer
- Outdoor Island Fitness Center
Contact Sailport Waterfront Suites To Book
The Westin Tampa Bay
7627 Courtney Campbell Causeway
Tampa, FL 33607
- Complimentary shuttle ride from Tampa International Airport
- High speed Internet access
- Fully stocked refrechment centers
- Starbuck coffee
- AQUA- waterfront restaurant and lounge
- 24-hour in-room dining menu
- Laundry and dry cleaning serives
- Valet parking
- Shuttle serive to local area dining and shopping
Contact The Westin Tampa Bay To Book Now
National Car Rental and Enterprise Rent-A-Car are preferred providers for Tampa Eye Clinic, P.A. Emerald Club members are recognized at both National and Enterprise so please reference your Emerald Club number and Account Number XZ42H81 when reserving at both National and Enterprise.Click to Book now!